How to apply for 12A and 80G

12a & 80g Registration

List of required documents

  1. Dully filled in Form – 10A for registration u/s 12A registration;
  2. Dully filled in Form – 10G for registration u/s 80G registration;
  3. Registration Certificate and MOA /Trust Deed (two copies – self attested by NGO head);
  4. NOC from Landlord (where registered office is situated);\
  5. Copy of PAN card of NGO;
  6. Electricity Bill / House tax Receipt /Water Bill (photocopy);
  7. Evidence of welfare activities carried out & Progress Report since inception or last 3 years;
  8. Books of Accounts, Balance Sheet & ITR (if any), since inception or last 3 years;
  9. List of donors along with their address and PAN;
  10. List of governing body I board of trustees members with their contact details;
  11. Original RC and MOA /Trust Deed for verification;
  12. Authority letter in favour of NGO Factory;
  13. Any other document I affidavit / undertaking I information asked by the Income Tax department

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Please do not copy :)
Scroll to Top