How to register for CA CPT
- Go to https://www.icai.org/cptform.html.
- Enter the following details.
- Date of Birth
- Parents’ Names
- Address for communication
- Medium of Study
- Details of Educational Qualifications
- Annual income of parents
- If already student of Professional Education, provide unique registration code.
- Make payment via credit / debit card.
- Submit the form.
CA CPT Registration Fees (As per last year)
The fees for new registrants for the Chartered Accountancy course is as follows.
|India National residing in India||Rs. 6100/-|
|Indian National residing in SAARC Countries||Rs. 6100/-|
|Indian National residing in a place other than (a) & (b)||US$ 590 (US$580 + US$10)|
|Foreign National belonging to SAARC Countries||Rs. 6100/-|
|For other than stated in (d) above||US$ 590 (US$ 580 + US$10)|
CA CPT Fee Details for new registrants (As per last year)
|Registration Fee for CPT||Rs. 6000/- for students stated in (a),(b) & (d); and US$ 580 for students stated in (c) & (e)|
|Cost of CPT Prospectus||Rs. 100 for India/SAARC Students and for others US$ 10|
|Subscription for Student’s Journal||Rs. 200/- (for India/ SAARC Students) and for others US$ 20 (for one year)(Optional but strongly recommended)|
|Subscription for Member’s Journal||Rs. 400/- (for India/ SAARC Students) and for others US$ 40 (for one year)(Optional)|
Students can pursue chartered accountancy course either through Common Proficiency Test (CPT) route or through Direct Entry Scheme.
Required Documents for CA CPT Registration
The following documents to be enclosed along with the CPC Registration form:
- Demand Draft towards registration and other fees.
- Attested copy of Date of Birth and 10th pass Marks Statement.
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC and Differently abled. CPC Registration form to be submitted to the Regional Office in consonance with the address of the student.